Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Winter Solstice Season Updates

Hi perma-friends!

Well, enroute to Detroit,  I have stopped off in Providence, RI - taking a job in the Non-profit world to save up some money.  Providence is actually great city for urban permaculture initiatives - so I may stay here a little while: property is super-cheap and the city is full of funky artists and liberal-headed intellectuals.  My roommates offered me discounted rent in exchange for transforming their overgrown garden - so I am in an office by day, in the soil by twilight!

Meanwhile, I've published my Moon Manifesting Workbook for 2012.  My workbook is a guide to being conscious of the Moon's phase in your day-to-day life and using the Lunar energy to call in desirable opportunites:

 
check it out on my new website: cartertracy.com

I hope everyone is happy, fruitful and well.  2012 promises to be a year loaded with creative opportunities if you keep your head clear and your feet in healthy soil.

love,
Carter




No comments:

Post a Comment