Saturday, August 27, 2011

heading East

Hello Permie-friends,
My amazing Lama summer is winding down. In the spirit of permie-Brad Lancaster, I am taking a train from Albuquerque to Boston between September 5 & September 7. I am going to stay with my folks for a while, mapping & zoning their new lake-front property. I am also launching Carter Tracy Astrology, LLC and publishing my Lunar Life Workbook for 2012.

I am still pondering permaculture potential in Detroit, but I am also feeling inspired by New Orleans (MUCH longer growing season!). I may check out New Orleans this winter.

I will keep you all posted.

I've learned a ton from Seth, Lalo, Talitha, Drew & Randy at Lama.

You should all read The One Straw Revolution pronto!!!!

xoxo,
Carter
~ Esha, I haven't forgotten your chart...will send thoughts soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment