Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Greetings from California

Much thanks to Rose for starting this feed. I've been missing Lama and all you folks since I got back, though it's been nice to be home for a spell. I am in the process of packing for the first leg of my long journey north. I leave for Arcata, California in just a few days... my perception of time has been at variance with the clock and calendar, as usual. My oh my, July did fly!
More on a Permaculture note... Unfortunately it's late in the season to join the Arcata CSA for this year, but of course, next year will come soon enough. I do, however, plan on joining the community garden, which I am very jazzed about. All in all, I'm very excited. I've always been drawn towards that climate of the Pacific Northwest, and I finally get to live there... though I have to say, that desert out there in the Land of Enchantment really took hold of one of my heartstrings, and hasn't let go. I assume it's tethered to the swing set.
Sending love & well wishes to my fellow Permies,
Aubrey

No comments:

Post a Comment